Collaborators needed to improve the health and developmental outcomes for infants born very preterm
The Centre of Research Excellence in Newborn Medicine is calling for collaborators to create a clinical practice guideline about health and developmental follow-up for infants born very preterm (<32 weeks’ gestation) in Australia.
This project will run through 2022 and bring together a diverse group of people from around Australia who have professional or lived experience caring for children born very preterm.
Members of the guideline working group will:
• Set the scope for the guideline
• Review the evidence regarding developmental outcomes and follow-up for infants and
children born very preterm
• Develop evidence-based recommendations for the developmental follow-up of these children
from 0-18 years
• Contribute to implementation planning for the guideline
• Attend online meetings and review materials between meetings
You can read more here
To find out more about what is involved, please contact Alice Burnett at the Centre of Research Excellence in Newborn Medicine firstname.lastname@example.org